Terms & Conditions
Welcome to PKC Laundries!
Thanks for looking into PKC Laundries. This website is operated and maintained by PKC Laundry Solutions Pvt. Ltd. with its registered office at Durga Nagar, Moulali, Hyderabad-500040.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
By visiting our site, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These “Terms of Service” apply to all users of the site, including without limitation of users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
You are hereby authorized by PKC Laundries Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to view, download, copy and print documents and the graphics incorporated therein ("materials") from this website subject to the following restrictions and in accordance with any written agreement between you and PKC Laundry Solutions Pvt. Ltd.:
- The materials may be used solely by you for your own personal informational, educational or other non-commercial purposes unless otherwise expressly indicated;
- All copies you make must properly attribute the appropriate source, including any copyright or other proprietary notices originally shown or included in the materials;
- You may not modify any of the materials found in this website unless otherwise expressly indicated, nor attempt to pass off any materials found in this website as your own;
- You may not use, reproduce or publicly display or perform, or distribute any of the materials within this website for any commercial or public purpose, unless PKC Laundry Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has given you prior written consent to do so;
- You may not "mirror" or "frame" any portions of this website in any other environment without prior written consent from PKC Laundry Solutions Pvt. Ltd;
PKC Laundry Solutions Pvt. Ltd.. reserves the right to terminate the access of any user in its sole discretion, including users that do not observe these Terms and Conditions or who infringe or otherwise violate the rights of others. You agree that you are expressly prohibited from using any materials found on this website to the detriment of PKC Laundry Solutions Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates in any type of patent infringement proceeding.
Your failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes copyright infringement of the materials at issue. Each instance of noncompliance with this prohibition constitutes a separate instance of infringement, and subjects you to a payment obligation as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of our services.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to PKC Laundry Solutions Pvt. Ltd. via this website, any material that is unlawful, obscene, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to confirm and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- PKC Laundries strives to provide the best quality service to its valuable customers. All the dry cleaning & laundry services provided by us here in India are based on standard practices followed by us. The services offered and techniques used have been tested and also adjusted to ensure optimum cleaning and safety of your everyday wear clothing in addition to the special fabrics & garments.
- In the event of damage caused in an article or loss for which we take the responsibility, the customer is compensated according to the table of the current values on the devaluation for the articles; the compensation relates only to the entrusted articles. The maximum compensation is limited to 10 times the washing price, subjected to a maximum of Rs 2000. The cloth for which the compensation is made shall be retained by the company.
- The acknowledgement sheet provided by our field staff is not the ultimatum. There is a chance of counting mistake here and we are not liable for the same. The exact count will be provided after the clothes reach our facility. Customer is not entitled for any compensation in these cases.
- We will put in all the efforts with respect to the agreed pickup & delivery period & timeliness. Delays do not however give any right to compensation.
- We will not take any liability for stains, color bleeding, loss of buttons, cloth stretching and other such issues. These issues primarily happen with cloth ageing and not a result of our laundry practices
- The company is untied to any responsibility excluded in the event of serious negligence. Our responsibility to the article only holds true if the article to be treated supports the process of cleaning recommended on the label of maintenance. If the article does not support any wash care and maintenance instruction, the company shall use its expertise to provide appropriate service with exclusion to any responsibility.
- In spite of the simple professional control carried out at the time of the reception of the articles, we cannot be held responsible for the damage due to non identifiable properties or not detectable defects such as: insufficient resistance of fabrics or the seams, bad reaction of the colors or the impressions, presence of a pen in the lining, former defects, deterioration of the buttons, loops, zippers, shoulder pads, ornaments, etc., or if the label of maintenance is incorrect. A responsibility for contracting or modification of the colors remaining in the usual tolerances is excluded.
- The company aims to provide the best quality of cleaning available as per its standard methods; however does not guarantee the removal of all stains on an article. Stain removal is a very complicated process and we do not guarantee stain removal in any case. Whenever possible, the company will notify the customer of stains and issues that cannot be resolved due to further possible damage to the fabric.
- The need for a particular treatment must be obvious especially in the event of delicate characteristics of the textile easily recognizable or stains which require a special treatment. The symbol of maintenance and/or the indication of the care on the label of maintenance are determining for the cleaning of the textiles.
- We commit ourselves to clean and provide additional services according to the professional methods. Your entrusted articles will be treated with the greatest care and respect for the environment. We welcome your feedback at all times and will ensure it is incorporated into our system for continuous improvement when possible.
- The articles must be collected within a period of 2 months after their deposit. The company shall make attempt to contact the customer in such cases, however cannot be held liable for loss of article after a 60 day failure to collect back the article.
- The articles will be returned only against validation of receipt provided earlier unless in special circumstances.
- Any complaint(s) must be deposited without delay; and at the latest in the one business days after receiving the articles and on presentation of receipt. The right to entertain the complaint lies with the company in this case.
- The general terms and conditions of this site are subject to the Indian Laws and Jurisdiction of Hyderabad Courts only.
- All taxes and Levies applicable as per law.
- We are not liable for any articles such as pen drive, keys, wallets, or other such items forgot in the clothes given. We will try our best to return them, however we do not guarantee them.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.